I got my Scirocco back from bodyshop!

If anyone remembers the thread from my Scirocco being involved in an
accident. Now today 4 hours ago was the fine moment when I got my Scirocco
back from bodyshop. They didnt get the right colour so now my car is not
yellow any more its more like piece of cold! :), but only roof and rear of
the car is yellow.

It's soo nice to drive my Scirocco after 5 weeks of walking!!!

But my suspension is still damaged and my cauge is still damaged. Now will
be the great time to install brand new Jamex lowering springs and sport
suspension! The order is on it's way to Netherlands. I'm also going to need
new electronics to my cauge then I can see my RPM's again.

I have to remove the bodykit again, because here's so much snow I might
damage my snow collector! :)

I thought I'd share! So here's my 0,02s * 14,1 = 0,282 kopikat (I still
wonder from where this 0,02s is comenig from?)

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!