Re: What are these whole in my dash face plate?

T Berk wrote:

> I have an '81 and it has two holes in the wood grained dash. They are on
> either side of the emergency flasher switch. They look like they have
> black circles of textured vinyl around each one.
>
> wtf?,
> TBerk

Circles?  I dunno about no circles, but my '81 has, in order, switches
for the rear window defogger, emergency flashers, and fog lights (a
dealer-installed option, I think).  These are located just above the
radio, but are rectangular on mine.

Maybe the p.o. of your car had something else installed there.

HTH,

Carlyle