Re: Seattle to B.C. Scirocco Cruise pictures now up.

Bradley Peet wrote:

> Seattle to B.C. Scirocco Cruise pics now up at
> http://24.5.122.61/vw/pics/BC_Cruise.  (The IP address in the URL is my
> cable modem, which should be considerably faster than the normal
> effervescent.com URL which is only ISDN.)
>
> 64 pictures at about 14.5 MB total.  The images are 1152x864, average 232 KB
> in size, and there are no thumbnails.  Sorry!   Admittedly, some of them are
> not "keepers" and will probably be deleted.
>
> The cruise was a lot of fun and the Vancouver, British Columbia, area is
> really beautiful.  (The pictures really don't do justice to the beauty of
> the scenery.)  It was also a lot of fun visiting Ron's Parts and Momentum
> Motorsports.  If you live in or anywhere near Seattle and you didn't go, you
> missed out!
>
> Bradley

i was wondering who's car is in this picture :
http://24.5.122.61/vw/pics/BC_Cruise/P0000110.JPG
is it one of you guys or a customer at one of the shops you stopped at?

Bradley, would you mind if i ripped this picture off you to put on my own site,
i'm compiling information on doing  A3 motronic 2.0l crossflow 8v transplants
into A1s

thanks,

-nigel.
86 Scirocco