No Subject

Other than that, I'd say it's probably the same stuff as an 8v. The only
things that are really bad are the downpipe/cat and the oil pressure sensor
(86-87 only). The downpipe is just expensive. The sensor isn't a big deal if
you don't fix it ;-) . I think I'm just going to cut the wires to the
buzzer.

Turbocoupe? Did you have a T-Bird? My dad still misses that car...

Good luck! Luke, feel the power of the dark side!!!
Neal