need tail light,Car failed inspection, have 14 days!!!

Ok, this is whats up.....
I took my car into for a VA safety inspection today. Everything passed,
except that my drivers side reverse light lense has a hole in it.... I
have a failed inspection sticker and have 13 days and counting to fix
it. I called around ( i live in the Wash. D.C. metro area) and no places
have it. The dealer is the only place that has a tail light lense and
they want $222 for it(1 lense) . Does any one have a pair of tail light
lenses i can get??? I now have  1 tinted taillight lense(the kind with
the black stripes on it) and one regular lense that has the hole in it.
I got the car from the previous owner like this, so now that i am forced
into replacing the lense, i might as well have the match. So if you have
a pair of matching tail lights or  have a tinted lense you can spare, or
know of a place where i can taillight lenses notify me. My time is
running out!!!

Tom Stormer
85 Scirocco Wolfsburg 8v