Re: Weekend Bay Area Cruise - Lone Wolf Style

TBerk wrote:

>> On this- the "any given Sunday", I found myself and my car, all tired
>> and worn as it was, in a wonderland of turns and corners, uneven
>> pavement and semi patched potholes, Lovin it and Digg'n it.
a'Wonderful=
>,
>> a'marvelous.

I think Sciroccos are amongst the champions when it comes to that kind
of driving. All the high performance new cars I've driven get skittish
in the crap. A Scirocco is like a good quarter horse, not some prissy
thourough bred. You should have seen some of the places I drove my '77
Scirocco through in the norther woods of Minnestoa. My tire tracks
mingled with bear tracks.

JSJackson '85 Scirocco