Re: Stainless brake lines

>anybody got these on their 'rocc? I'm debating putting these on this
>spring. Good? Bad? Iffy? Please advise. TIA
>

>Zach

I'm actually in the middle of doing this right now (today)...all part
of my 'replace everything while it's apart' plan.

Anyway, I put 3:1 clear shrink tube on my SS lines, should protect them
for years to come (thick stuff with glue on the inside).  Naturally, I
managed to break the car side hard line on the front passenger side...
don't ask. :(  I'll let you know how much I like them when I drive
again in the spring.  It is a pain in the ass putting them on though...

==Brett