Re: Car Jacking Attempt![sic]

> >         Well, that sounds like a pretty good plan, as long as nothing goes
>  > wrong with it.  Wouldn't be too pretty if it went off at the wrong time.
>  > If someone wants to try it, I will just sit back at watch :).

That's why a good ole .38 snub nose works so well! Less chance of it going off
when you don't want it it, PLUS it's great when the kids get out line in the
back seat :-)

"Daddy, how many more roads til we get there?"

Ya wave it around a few times, and they quiet RIGHT down!

<tongue in cheek>

Benjamin
New London, CT
93 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 164k miles
85 Saab 900 Turbo 224k miles (the AutoXer)
84 Volvo GLT Turbo Wagon 189k miles (4 sale)
78 AMC Gremlin 76k miles (don't ask)
Impending VW Scirocco 16v purchase :-)