Koni shocks and their warranty [general happy info!]

For those thinking about getting Koni shocks/struts, but aren't sure about
spending that much $$$....   Planning on keeping your car a long time??
Get the Konis!  Spend that money!

I had a rear shock (Koni Sport) leaking after about 6 years.... well it
actually stopped leaking since there was nothing left in it to leak out!
So I sent the shocks (the rear pair) back to Koni with a copy of my receipt
for warranty repair/replacement.   I know they have a lifetime warranty to
the original owner, but I was still worried.

Today, UPS brought me a brand new pair of shocks!!!  I'm just a little
happy!  Yep, I'll be freezing my butt off this weekend putting them (and
new sway bars and springs, too!) on.

Greg (another happy Koni owner.. with a few extra $$'s in his pocket!)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm