RE: passenger side motor mount

On 16v's there's no option. The mount is underneath the timing tensioner
pulley, so you have to take the belt off. That means the lower, which means
accessory pulleys, which means the other belts...you get the idea. Kinda
sucks, but I survived.

Regarding the earlier disgust at a $300 bill, I just paid more than that for
the mounts on my other car (also a 16v), but it did take him at least 6
hrs., even with all his tools and torches, because every single bolt on that
thing was completely rusted/frozen. This is why I gave up doing it myself to
begin with (I did try...). Normally, he said it would have been a LOT less.
It was originally supposed to be done in something like two or three hours,
which would have $150-$200 including the $50 mount.

Neal