Re: Hesitation (somewhat long)

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:07:40 PST "Daun Yeagley III" <vwpilot@hotmail.com>
writes:

>And if not?  I unplugged the sensor, and nothing changed.

Bummer!
Well, talk to the previous owner..... athem, .........and find out
exactly what has been replaced or repaired within the last 6 months.

Might be a simply problem but do check the obvuious first, cap rotors
plugs ect.

Check to see if the air filter is soaked in oil.

That should keep you busy for a few days. :)
I'll have more ideas for you when im not so tired.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and