NONROC - Passat Parts needed.. yes, i'm finally gettin one!!!!

SUPER special thanks to whoever posted that passat wagon for sale in
Indianapolis the other day(Brian Honhold?).  I'm supposed to go pick it up
Saturday morning.
Anywho, its got a bad automatic transmission and I intend to put a stick in
it.  I need everything from my shifting hand up to the transmission including
whatever transmission mounts are necessary... and please dont' say I'm going
to have to replace the steering rack(ugh).  Do I need different
driveaxles/cv's??? Also, i'll need the pedal assembly and cable. I could even
be interested in a transmission but I do have a 9A that I could use. If
anybody has the stuff let me know what kind of a deal we can work out.  FREE
is even better!!!  TIA
Dan May
8716VScirocco
9116VPassatWagon(sooonerthanlater)
95.5Tacoma4x4(gone as soon as this passat is rockn)