RE: [Funky tech] Lights:5th relay/toggle

..then do what i or andre said, and take the power tap for your switch
from the dash light switch, so when you turn off your lights, the toggle
won't work.  all you need to do is activate the two low beam relays by
applying a 12V current to the correct terminal (86?) on each of the low
beam relays.  i would use a 5 amp fuse, it shouldn't ever be that much
current.  put a jumper between the low beam relays, run that wire to the
switch, attach the other side of the switch to a 5amp fuse and then to
the wire from the light switch that sends power to the lights.

chris
86 16V scirocco