[tech] Power Distribution Under Hood

Guys,

  What would be a good way to clean up my positive terminal.  I've
got three extra wires running off of it, in addition to the stock
stuff (two for stereo, and one for an idle speed boost switch on my
dash).  Now if I start to install fog/driving lights, relay my
headlights, etc...it turns into a real mess.

    I was thinking that one of the stereo power distribution blocks
may be a good idea.  Is there any that someone would recomend.
Fused would be good, as well as protected from moisture.  Most of
the ones I've looked at have such large wire gauge requirements that
they are not suitable.

Sean Martin
87 8V