Re: THE GAS

Subject:  THE GAS

> Just found out the flow problem stems from the fact that gasoline
> molecules are heavier than the air or nitrous molecules. The gas
> molecules have more momentum which causes them to "prefer" cylinders 1 and
> 2. Cylinders 1 and 3 get the nitrous so you have a lean condition which is
> very bad. Somebody else on the list talked about direct feed to each
> cylinder...this sounds like a good idea; but do they make anything like
> this?
>
> JSJackson '85 Scirocco

    Ah, very interesting.  That sounds about right.  I know someone
makes direct nitrous injection kits out there, I'm just not sure who.
I remember seeing a red 16valve Scirocco at Waterfest 95 or 96
with a 4-nozzle direct nitrous system.  I still think I'm always gonna
stay NA. =)

  - Noah
noah@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com