Re: Nitrous

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:11:41 -0600 "Noah at ND" <noah@newdimensions.com>
writes:

>    No, I'm not saying that those 2 cylinders have greater vacuum,

But you said:

"if you use a fogger nozzle before or after the throttle body, the
manifold
vacuum is too great and will suck the nitrous into the number 3 and 4
cylinders more than 1 and 2."

What was I soposed to think you meant dude? Nice tap dance tho...

>it's just that the nitrous (maybe) is not spread as evenly to all
>cylinders.  I've heard this from many good sources, maybe it's that
>the nitrous is more dense(heavier) than the intake air, and in turn
>gets sucked into the closest cylinders more.

NOS is less dense that air so it should flow fairly evenly into all
cylinders. UNLESS there is a problem with the engine or the NOS system,
it will flow as I have said, fairly evenly. It wont flow as even as a 4
nozzle metered system, but close enough for it to perform without damage
or problems.

>    - for all you little rabid monkeys ready to pounce...
> these are not facts, just ideas.
>Noah

Damn straight these are not facts. I disagreed with your ideas and posted
my thoughts, theories and facts for which you didn't even reply to, which
tells me you really Don't know what your talking about. I simply engaged
you in conversation and you resort to name calling? WTF dude?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and