Re: Fan Switch Fun

    Sorry people,
    I screwed up my procedure here.  Step 2 should be: run a
positive with an inline fuse to the fan motor.  Then a positive from
the motor to the switch.  Finally the negative from the switch to
battery ground.  I don't know what I was thinking in that first post.
     call me crazy (everyone else does)
         - Noah

noah@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com