Trade?

HI-

I just found a set of Neuspeed clear side markers in my garage. The kit
is complete and in the bag.  the only thing wrong with them is when you
flip one of the blinkers over,the base has a chip in it. You won't see
this when its mounted and I don't think it'll leak (you could always put
a drop of silicone on it to be sure).

I'd like to trade for a pair of 3 series side markers. Maybe one of you
guys has one that you put the clear side markers on... I just want the
stock yellow and black lenses.
-OR-
Mabye a set of small round (4", 5"???)speakers for my Jetta I's back
deck. It has little clip in ones that are all torn (black grille
w/holes- factory speaker) in it right now.
-OR-
whatever you've got that's about the same price

Im sure SOMEBODY out there wants these clear markers!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop