Re: Oil Pressure Survey/ clicking valves

doesn't the clicking valves indicate the you need to adjust your valves (those w/ solid head engines)?

I get a clicking noise when I first start the car and there is little oil in the head, but I am pretty sure my oil pressure is fine, so I think this indicates that it is time to adjust the valves.  I am going to put in a G-grind soon, so I will be doing this anyway.  I expect the clicking noise to go away after I do this.

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DI/RRS
Tel: (202) 661-5842