Re: front end/hood bra? opinions??

>From: "Rich Zuk" <emt@imcnyc.com>
>To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: front end/hood bra?  opinions??
>Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:43:21 -0500
>
>88 16V:
>What does the list think about having one of these...
>get it or don't get it...  stupid or cool... waste of money or good
buy?

>I have access to a front end black leather bra.  It covers the whole =
>bumper and small part of hood.  It has small white letters "SCIROCCO"
on =
>it. =20
>He wants $25 for it, he paid $75 a while back.
>
>Inquiring minds want to know.   Peace
>Rich Z
>NYC 88 16V =20

I do not reccomend them. I had one on my '84 Scirocco. This car only had
21,000 miles on it. When I put this bra on it caused moisture to collect
there and not go away. This led to premature rust. I took it off, never
used it again, touched up the front, and it was years before any rust
started to come back.

JSJackson '85 Scirocco