Re: Virus warning

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:26:00 -0800 "Mark Madison" <markie@proaxis.com>
writes:
>Whoah, SLOW DOWN A SEC on the Name Callin!

Exactly, no need for such hostility over a silly virus message. He could
of been more diplomatic about it and probably gotten a positive response.
I'll chalk it us as him just having a bad day. :)

>Yah, I agree.  This is probably a Hoax and something that we should
>only worry about if we get a virus.  -snip!-

This sort of thing gets posted every 3 months or so. For new list members
im sure they mean well, but arent aware that we have requested that non
of these virus warnings get posted on the Scirocco-list. Just like how
all jokes have been asked to not be posted on the Scirocco-list. They
still get thru from time to time, but for the most part, if you think its
a really good joke, or you think its imperative that some of your list
buddies might need to know about the impending virus of doom, by all
means, e-mail them privately.

I now return you to your happy threads of mounts, bra's and conversions.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and