Re: Drunk drivers ...

I don't understand what these people are thinking!! What one needs to
do is set themselves some ground rules! You wouldn't catch me EVER
driving in my or
anyone else's car drunk. Here to, if they catch you
with even a tiny bit of alcohol with your probationary
licence, Bye Bye car for a while. If you need some insight to help
you, think about being seperated from
you roc for a year! ACKKKK! :(

That's my $0.04
(Beat ya Helms!)

> Anyways, just wanted to pass on my $0.03.  I have absolutely no
> patience for drunk drivers whatsoever.  I do not hesiate to call the
> police with the cell phone when I see someone who I think is drunk
> driving.  Same goes for open liquor in the car.
>
> When I was 17 and taking my motorcycle license test, I got behind a
> drunk kid in a brown Chevette.  He ran a red light and was broadsided
> by a Buick ... the kid was launched through the side window of the
> Chevette and he landed about 15 feet in front of the bike.  Suffice
> to say that it was the first time I ever saw someone hemmorhage and
> die in front of my eyes ... and I wasn't all that happy about the
> blood that ended up on my front rim from the puddle I had to drive
> through to avoid running him over ...
>
> After that day, I have firmly believed that drinking and driving
> should be right up there with attempted murder.  People should lose
> their car and their license - for good.  No second chances.

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/