valve springs

news on my 2.0L build up
i am going to hold off building my 16v for a month so i can do the port
and polish. i am also going toget a set of cams for them.  i was
thinking of the 268 or 272 if i could get them fairly cheap.  does
anyone have any suggestions on which one to get. i am going to get the
TT valve springs.  I have a very heavy foot and usually stay in the high
rpms.  the only time i go below 3000 is at a stop light waitning for the
green
input on the cams would be gratly appreaciated
joans