Funny Noise

    Recently when I drive my car, I have noticed a squeeking sound from
the right front side of my car. It's something to do with the front
wheel assemble because as I go faster the squeek picks up and as I slow
down, well you get it. Is this possible a wheel bearing. The axle was
just replaced on that side and it did it before then, I thought it would
go away with that, and also the front pads were replaced like a month or
2 ago.. Anyone have any ideas? If needed it's an 85 8v..

Chris