Centre cluster

Hi guys,

Quick question.  As you all know, I'm in the market for a new centre
cluster for my '86, as the old one is now in pieces.

Which Mark II Sciroccos came with the three gauge cluster instead of
the ashtray?  Instead of putting in another single gauge cluster
(that I will have to cut up and spend hours on to fit my gauges
into), which one would I have to get to get the three gauge panel
already in place?  Did the 16 valve models come with this?  And is it
a direct replacement for the old one (ie. do I have to modify any of
the heater controls?)

Thanks,
-- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver

Web Site:  http://www.continuum.org/helms

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you
can better serve your country by living somewhere else."  - Dr.
Stompin' Tom Connors