Re: stock engine in 1982 scirocco??

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999 03:03:29 -0800 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>Try this,
>
>Buy good stuff.
>Pour the Rum into teeny, tiny, small, little glasses.
>Sip slowly.

I do this! Kewl!

>Drink the Coke on the side.

Ah yes but you see, im lazy and getting the ratios right is a hassle for
me whilst im hashing out my saught after replies to everybodies problems
and questions. So, it gets mixed. Quick, simple and it still allows me
the full bodied flavor of the rum!

>Enjoy, while you plot further Scirocco modifications.

Thats been done years ago. its in my "When I have money" file and is a
little dusty.
But enjoying a fine bevarage while I plot out other's mods will do just
fine.

>PS- Didn't the '82 share the 1.7 that the '81 came with? Hmmm....

No. They each had their own 1.7L. They just happened to be EN code
motors. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and