Re: Happy Day

This is a commonly experienced affliction known as scirocconosis.
Akin to a tick or habitual reflex, thankfully it is harmless if
the affected individual is not crossing the street in front of a
bus, or headed straight on towards a post or pillar.  There is no
known cure for this syndrome, however, insufficient studies have
been undertaken due to lack of interest in a cure.  Carry on, good
man, and consider yourself priveledged in your suffering!  Just
smile big your Scirocco when this happens, and hope that no one
notices, unless it's a pretty girl :)  She'll think it's
endearing.

Also suffering in this manner,

Jennifer

----------
| From: Zach Vrooman <zach@discover-net.net>
| To: scirocco mail list <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
| Subject: Happy Day
| Date: Friday, February 12, 1999 6:27 PM
|
| Today is a happy day. I've figured out the 'rocco's sticking
throttle
| cable, and the GTI has new control arm bushings. Hooray! I know
you are all
| thrilled for me. :-) Also, my hell week at work is over, and I
get a thre
| day weekend to boot.  Anyway, I noticed something the other day.
I've had