Re: Rear Wing

Well things may differ between The UK and Canada, but we got two different rear wings. The first one came on 82-84's i think, they were small, and had just went accross the back of the window, then in 85 (i think) they switched to the large one (the one you call the 16v wing i guess), That came all the way down the side of the hatch and the lip of the wing was bigger.
Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.

Well, Owen, sorry to disagree, but it may be mid to late 84's that also got a larger wing. I have an 84 and it has the larger wing............I believe the smaller ones were 82 until early 84. I may be wrong some.....but at least some 84's came with the larger wing.

Verne
1984 Wolfs Rocco.....loads of mods, more to come.

A1 only page--- http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2830/
Main page------ http://www.skyia.com/~vwman/h2ovw.htm