Re: DAMMIT - NJ Cruise

YEAH!
My company is going out of buisness (I work for a HUGE NJ Healthcare
Company- so its not that funny) So I HAVE to look for a job... I can
keep my eyes peeled for you!

<the ritualistic Meeze Chant:>
call in sick, call in sick, call in sick....

-Chris Chemidlin

>Call in sick, you can do it.  or finda a new job! =)
>

>Rich Deede
>University Of Delaware (Communications)
>1987 Scirocco 16v
>

>On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Peter Walsh wrote:
>
>> I can't even read the the NJ stuff. It makes me sick cause i cant go!
Im

majordomo@scirocco.org.
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org