Re: euro bumpers

HEHEhe, ahhh, this is like the funniest set of posts i've seen all year :)
dips his welding helmet in gold, and makes a monument of it....  It's gonna
be hard to break that habit of parking the bar by slamming into the car in
front of my, when i get my euro bumpers, but i'll try :)  oh lordie, thats
funny.

>Or it's the difference between the European way of driving and
>the US way...
>
>Welding helmet put down low

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82