Re: final drive

I'm just in the middle of putting in a 4.25 from a 020 AVX (jetta eco)
and from what I've heard you don't really want to drive it on the
freeway, even with the .71 5th. Dealer price is 458.00 or if your lucky
you can get it at wholesale for 377.00 like I just did. Either way
you'll have a nice little torque monster...

               Andy  1.9  '79