Re: MACH 1 Scirocco components

Mark, i've talked to him about this very same thing, and it seems he has
other import cars he wants to do first, that would have more demand for.
But if we all band together there may be stuff we can get him to make, like
the door sills, or anything else you guys need.  I was asking about a copy
of the neuspeed gauge panel in CF, that would be cool... no response from
him as of yet.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571