81 rocco in Tx FS

found this on the traderonline - there are a lot of Roccos on it, but
this one happend to be (kinda) in the area

Hey Ryan / Dale - is this the one y'all were lookin at a while back?

Note - not my car, so don't write me..... thanks
1981 VOLKSWAGEN SCIROCCO, San Antonio, TX. Sporty
silver with black interior. A/C, fuel injected, made in Germany.
The car is in good condition for it's age. It needs a paint job, and
the dash has a few cracks due to the Texas summer heat. But other than
that, it's groovy! Call if interested.
color: Silver
mileage: 62000,
$1,100.00, (210) 321-3735