Re: Emissions

Chris Coracini wrote:

> neon green smoke from the maladjusted
> carbon rods in the radioactive frondel diffuser.
>
> chris
> 86 16V scirocco

Just the other day I almost had my warp core meltdown.. Those damn things,
new fuel rods and everything! It sucks I have to fall back on impulse
engines (2.0 16v). Oh well, I'm not into star trek or physics but wouldn't
it rock to be the first nuclear rocco owner?? BTW: I know of this guy who
has a MKI with a 16v motor in the back seat, he used a bug tranny and cut
and supported the hell out of the back. He even had the shifter and
everything setup, last I talked to him he was putting a firewall in.. This
guy owns a shop, he's pretty cool (obsessed with wv's) he's not far from
seattle.. I think I'll see If I can take some pictures... Anyone have a
scanner and or maybe be interested in putting them on a page? Figured it
kinda be something out of the ordinary.

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic (secondary engine)