Re: tranny fix

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:44:46 -0500 Chris Coracini <Coracin@usdl.com>
writes:

>yup.  you need to take out the final drive (which requires removal of
>the tranny and taking it apart).  then you need to drill out the old
>rivets, put in the bolts and circlips.  definitely not an easy task
>for a 1st timer, or anyone for that matter.

Thats no what he asked. Theres no drilling for the clips dude. Once you
get the diff out, you simply install the $0.10 clips. (2 of them)
What your describing is hte bolt kit. (The one that failed on me, pics of
the destroyed case and broken bolts are on my web site.)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and