Re: SV: What Air to fuel ratio should a 16v run . ?

	I run 14.7:1 with the full throtlle switch on last I heard that was really
lean for a 16v to be running. I just want it to run proper or a bit rich for
autocrossing.
As for full economy I don't realy worry about that concedering I run about 3
times beter then my v8 jeep when it comes to economy as is.
But not at idel which I run lean at right now.

 >> Now I want to run 14:7 or at least really low 15's  cause the car runs
lean a idle and almost anywhere else unless the full throttle switch is open
and thats where it will run the 14.7:1 to 14.3:1 range.<<---As I said in my
original leter

The full throttle switch should take the mixture to the high to miod 13's and
not the 14's as its doing now.
 Hope that cleared it up a bit
But thanks for askin
~Danny~