Fwd: Re: Splash guards

>Ah Just toss them , they are there to protect the charcoal can and some
other
>little things behind your fender . I've been running with out them for
years
>with a lot of high speed driving on dirt and gravel roads and driveways
and a
>couple of cross country trips with no problems .
>SO if you want save a few pounds and chuck'em
>Later
>~Danny~
>88 16v Tornado Red

Make sure you watch the undercoating on the back of the fenderwell -
gravel chipped away at this on all of my MK1 Sciroccos. Also, debris
will accumulate in weird places - providing a good place for rust to
start.

If you're a clean-a-holic with your Scirocco - don't worry about it. But
keep it clean.

Mark Peele
1978 Scirocco
1981 Scirocco S