***NJ MEET*** IMPORTANT CHANGE***

*****ATTENTION*****

Hey kids,

On sunday, I got together with Scott 'rally-one-kenobi' Williams to plan
out the route for the NJ meet. We went in my GF's Foxwagen (not the
higest performance vehicle) and all I can say is- GET READY TO HAVE SOME
F*<KING FUN!!!!!

The course is SOLID! Lots of twisties, turns, a nice highway stretch and
a few suprises! This won't be a breakneck race to the finish... rather a
'pre-run' for a rally that Scott is cooking up. It'll be a spirited ride
but don't sweat it.

The big news is that we want to change the meeting spot. It 'll be
easier direction-wise, that's for sure.

The meeting place will be at the Sears parking lot in New Brunswick, NJ.
Everybody- Take NJ Turnpike to exit #9, get onto 18 north, stay on 18n
for about 1 mile, look for route 1 south. Take the route 1 south exit
and stay to your right, Sears is the first driveway off the  ramp. Its
on the corner of route 18 and rt 1 south.
Once you get into the parking lot, head all the way to your left. You'll
see a row of hedges seperating Sears' lot with HIP's lot. Lets meet
there.

I'm sorry for the last minute changes. We'll meet around 11:00 so you
wont have to get out of bed at 5 (unless you want to).  there's a
restruant that we have a group spot saved at called 'The Tiger's Tail'
(or is it 'tale'?).  Its a cool place, $$$ is around $6 for the burger
plate... you get the pict...

if there are ***ANY*** questions, drop me a note or give me a call at
home @ 908.541.0994. Just don't call me after midnight, my girlfriend
will hunt you down and kill you.

I hope to see everyone there -pray for sun!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop