Brighter automotive bulbs - do they exist?

Anyone know if there exists a brighter 1156 and 1157 bulb?  The ones
I have seen are only 21watt and 5/21watt respectively.  Also, a while
back I got the Hella quartz halogen 20watt tail light bulbs and
adapters, but I have been unsatisfied with them.  I am looking to get
some 30 watt or brighter bulbs, anyone seen anything like that?  These
bulbs have the smaller base than the 1156 and 1157.  TIA..