Re: Question

>    I have a completely stock 85 8v and want to get a little more power
>out of her. What should I start off with other than a K&N air filter to
>get some more power from the car? I am on kind of a limited budget since
>I am currently in school studying to be a pilot. Cash flow goes from my
>hands to the school :).
>
>Chris

Make sure the car is in excellent tune.  Run through the Bentley manual
ignition system, fuel system, and vaccum line checks.  Replace anything
that's out of spec.  Unless you start here, don't bother adding other
mods.  My opinion anyway...start with a good known base, and you'll
get the best possible performance out of any modifications made.  Goes
for any system in the car (lights, suspension, brakes, engine, etc...)

==Brett