Exhast Stuff...

I have a 85 8v and need to redo the exhast from the cat back.  What is the
most 'value for your money' way to go.  I kind of want a little horsepower
boost ,but not willing to spend many hundreds to get there!  I was getting
estimates for the stock set-up... and the cost just for the muffler was
170 bux (CDN) plus installation and the pipe.  Can't you get a mid-range
preformance mufflers for like 200 bux?  Is there a whole set aftermarket
deal that will just bots into my cat (no, I'm not gutting the cat!) that
includes muffler and 2inch pipe or something?  Thanxs!

				Mike Goodman
				85 Wolfsburg
				mgoodman@sfu.ca