Re: Body Kit

I D*A*R*E you to order from Erebuni.  I bought two spoilers from them for
my Scirocco (at te same time).  They told me they were completely sanded,
prepped and ready for paint.  The fiberglass roof spoiler ($300) had chips
and cracks.  The plastic rear spoiler ($450+) was is decent shape for the
most part.  They refused to accept either one as a return OR exchange.  I
threatened legal action, but when I consulted an attorney, I found that it
would cost toom uch time and money to persue.

Bottom line:  The spoilers required a total of over 16 hours of
finishing/rebuilding work to make them ready for paint.  I'm STILL having
trouble with the top (fiberglass) spoiler, and plan to remove it within the
next few months.

High prices, terrible customer service, poor quality product.  The ONLY
plus i can see is that they are the only place I've seen with 3 body kits
for the Scirocco.

-Aaron
 83 8V