idle solution and the mods keep rolling in!!!!

well seems the idle screw backed ot a bit, that audi5k really needs
to be screwed in far! I'm thinking of drilling an access hole i nthe
firewall to allow for a long screwdriver, the 2inches behind the idle
screw dont allow for easy ajustment.

anyways today i installed my ABD triangulated lower stress bar.
the 2 bolts to the sheet metal were a tight fit but i think i got
them secure. I also added a momo shift knob and brought out the
rear wheels a 1/4 inch via simple aluminum spacers. Oh i also added
my ABD short shift kit and weighter shifter that I had on my 16v, man
thi is SO COOL being able to use all my performance parts on this
rocco! oh i also took off the black plactic strips on the rain gutter
edge, what an unnecessary trim piece.

next i gotta source an upper stressbar, and see about mounting my
stock 16v sway bars on the car.  also could use a rear spoiler and
a simple ground effects kit, or just have the lower trim painted to
match the car, beign black makes the car look higher. hrm i also
hve some momo pedal covers i could add. if anyone is selling an
rocco-1 upper frotn stress bar or body kit lemme know. oh i could
also use a gasket set, side mirrors and door handle gaskets, does
anyone even sell this stuff anymore?

on a note my a-arms are at about a 2degree slope down which i know is
not ideal, but i'll live with it.

HAHhahaha and damn i was really trying to keep this stock for the
March show in houston, TX but i just can't keep well enough alone.

DUDES, if you havent made plans to attend this show, you NEED to now!
this show is going to be totally kickass, with tons of cars, vendors,
food, fun. cool thing is, since its smak dab in the middle noone had
to drive such a long ass way, it's still long from the coast, but
definitely better than coast to coast! keep checking the website for
info.

http://www.clubh2o.com/~gulfcoast
i'll update it with times, dates, hotel info and all that good stuff
very soon

Ryan