Re: Ohio Cruise

From:          "Rich Zuk" <emt@imcnyc.com>
To:            "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject:       Re: Ohio Cruise
Date:          Sat, 6 Feb 1999 13:26:29 -0500

Hi everyone

I guess with all this action going on in cincy I should think about
going.  I might go depending on the state of the 2 liter project I
might be right in the middle of it if that is the case I wouldn't be
able to make it.  Who is going from the north east?  I would be
coming from maine(a long haul)  if I could caravan or even hop in
with someone that would be cool.  so anyone going from the New
England area??  How far is it from NYC?
Tony

Hey List,
AFAIK, or knew of, there was only one gathering.  The gathering on May 9.
I'm coming from NYC, and still hope to have a convoy from the the Northeast
to meet fellow list people.   I do not want to be the only one of just a
handful going.  Let's do this, and do it "right".
Peace
Rich