Re: Club H2O Question

In a message dated 2/7/99 3:53:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, Dalewitt@express-
news.net writes:

<< You know, that hits the nail right on the head....NO ONE person can make a
club work >>
I agree with you and if I can I'm making a trip to your show. Sad thing is I
I'm more informed about other H2O branches then my own and I'll end up going
half way cross the country to these shows. I'm damn serious when it comes to
VW's Love them and been around them my entire life. Thats why I'm more pissed
then anything that this branch of H2O isn't really doing anything.
Hopefully I'll get a reply from my reps someday
~Danny~