Re: Club H2O Question

> Hey, I thought maybe I was the only one!! You live and you learn.
>
>Feenix

Nope, me too sometimes...and I live pretty close to where the
organization originated.  My 'local' rep in Buffalo never does a
thing...I'm thinking about becoming the area rep here, but with
a family, and multiple projects I just don't have the time to
do it.  Come to think of it, the Buffalo rep doesn't either, so
maybe anything I did would be an improvement. :)

==Brett