Alignment (kinda longish)

Just picked the car up from the mechanic after getting it
aligned.........felt much more in tune with the road but I am questioning
the specs on the sheet they gave me.

it says that the left side is:
Camber  1.1
Caster     0.0
Toe          1/32
And that the right side is:
Camber  1.2
Caster     0.4
Toe          0.0

Both of the Cambers are outside of the VW spec of 1.3-2.3 and they didn't
adjust the Camber and Caster...I had set them by eye/my trusty level within
the factory specs I guess

It dives great and tracks straight ahead but the different beetween right
and left and the fact that the specs are a little outside of VW specs is
bugging me.  The car is lowered about 1.5 inches from stock...Does this make
a difference?????

Also, what aligment setting is anyone else using on a MkI daily driver????

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop