Re: motortechnik

At 02:23 PM 2/6/99 -0600, Derrick wrote:
>I confirmed it it's 12,000 for the turbo kit and I'm not buying the
>sucker.  I still can't get over it all that money for a turbo.

I don't blame you.  I would hope for that they would totally rebuild the
entire car too for you while kissing your ass big time.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)