Re: NJ Meet, need specifics!

RICH!
I'm playing in the City tonite...
If you're bored tonite, whydontcha come and see us play?
we have a cute lead singer!!!!!
http://www.spredhaus.com

Yer info is correct, and I'll meet up with you at the somerville circle.
Instead of following 202South *over* the circle, stay to the right and
pull into the strip mall parking lot. There will be *ANOTHER* TGI
Fridays there. (NJ is so predictable, huh) I'll be waiting in My uGLi.
Its silver, and, well.. ugly.  What do ya say we meet earlier (I wanna
get to the meet site first so the outa-staters who misjudge the time are
sure its the right place)...say 9:00-9:15?

I'll wait there, if you don't show or run late, just head on down to
Flemington.

Ya know, It wouldn't be a bad idea to run a city-to-city driving
directions search on http://www.mapquest.com   maybe there is a faster
way for you.

Later
Chris