Re: Ok, I give up!!!!!!!!

Cornet76@aol.com wrote:

> All right,
>
>        I just dismantled the dash of my poor 85 rocco to find the resistor
> block for the heater, I can't find it, or anything in my stinking haynes
> manual about it, and I can't stand using the forth speed (and that is all that
> works). So, anyone that is experienced in this, your help would be soooo
> greatly appreciated!
>
>                                                                                                                  >   Thanks!
>   Jeff Eddy

Now that the dash is out, take some time to zip-tie the cable looms and
loose wires. Consider stuffing some foam rubber in between items- I
don't have particulars, sorry.

The idea is two fold; to cut down on unwanted noise transmision and to
keep vibrations in general to a minimum.

When putting it back in put 'blue' locktite on the screw threads, this
is to keep them from backing back out later, over time.

Contact cleaner on the speedo/tach connector would be a good idea.

Anybody else with tips to do with the dash out of the car?

TBerk